IKE 3 is a customizable and verifiable pole data collection solution used by electric utility companies, fiber optic telecommunication companies and engineering service providers to:
•Dramatically improve field and engineering productivity
• Reduce pole inspection and joint-use audit costs
• Streamline permit submissions and make-ready processes
This unique all-in-one device combines a laser rangefinder, digital camera and compass along with GPS and a mobile computer. The melding of technology elements eliminates the need for multiple equipment in the field. It has also successfully been adopted in a number of other industries, including public safety, civil engineering, transportation, federal and city government, defense and intelligence agencies.
IKE 4 is ikeGPS’ fourth-generation field data collection solution and a comprehensive update to IKE 3. The new solution capitalizes on years of customer feedback relating to small- and largescale field deployments and incorporates the latest mobile hardware and software technologies.
Core benefits include:
- Increased field data collection efficiency – collecting data faster.
- Lower acquisition costs – costs per pole is significantly reduced.
- Open data format – faster and easier to integrate data with other applications, GIS and pole loading.
- Easy to use – familiar smartphone user interface and experience.