Changes to how you login to IKE Office and IKE Field are coming July 12, 2022
Why is ikeGPS moving to an Auth0 Login System?
At ikeGPS we highly value security and are taking all possible steps to ensure the security and integrity of your data. ikeGPS has partnered with Auth0, the industry leader in access management, to provide a robust user authentication system.
IKE ID is the name of this new login system for ikeGPS products, IKE Office and IKE Field. We anticipate additional features for IKE ID, like the option for multi-factor authentication.
When is the change happening?
IKE Office and IKE Field will have concurrent updates planned for release on US July 12, 2022, at approximately 8pm MDT.
Please note that at this time, there may be a brief period (up to 30 minutes) where IKE Office is not accessible.
What is changing?
All current IKE Office and IKE Field users will be required to set a new password to access their existing account, departments, and data. Going forward users will continue to login with their new password.
The following will not change: specific permissions to departments, user roles (i.e. admin vs. viewer roles), editing capabilities, user settings, Office PRO feature access, data access, and anything else not pertaining to logging in will not change.
What do I need to do?
- Before July 12, confirm your IKE Office/ IKE Field username corresponds to your active email address.
If the username does not correspond to an email address that can receive emails, you will not be able to access your existing account after the release on July 12th. Please note, this an unlikely scenario as users can only be invited to IKE Office departments through an email invitation.
- After the release, you will set a new password to gain access to your current account. Please do this through IKE Office. This quick process needs to only be done once and takes less than 5 minutes.
Steps A-F below overview this process:
A. Visit IKE Office at office.ikegps.com .
B. Select “I don’t have an IKE ID”.
C. Enter the email address associated with your IKE Office and IKE Field account.
D. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to confirm your account.
E. Follow the link in your email and fill out the required information.
F. Login to IKE Office or IKE Field 1.3.0 using the credentials you just created.
IKE Field (IKE Device application) Special Notes
- If you are using IKE Field version 1.2.1 or lower, you can continue to login with your old credentials.
However support for old credentials will end this fall through a transition process- exact date TBD. Additional details will be updated on this page.
- If you update to IKE Field 1.3.0 or later, you must login using your IKE ID.
- IKE Field NEVER forces users to logout. You can continue to use IKE Field for data collection without a valid session.
Once you need to upload or download data, you will need to login.