Listen to this story in the IKE Update Podcast. Press Release ikeGPS (IKE) has added a complementary offering to its platform and customer experience by acquiring the power and communication AI software assets andRead More
To our IKE Customers and Community, Like all businesses, we are continuing to monitor and respond to COVID-19. Our focus at IKE is on the health and well-being of our people, their families, andRead More
Telephone, Email, Morse Code, or Smoke Signal
We take the needs of our customers very seriously, but not at the expense of having some fun along the way. Naturally, we have a laser-controlled foosball table. We proudly wear ‘Sharks with freakin lasers’ t-shirts – notwithstanding the marketing department’s ongoing concern about upsetting Austin Powers fans. We work hard – but celebrate successes. Everyone at ikeGPS can donate a day of their work time to a cause that they choose each year. We work in important & interesting markets: helping to keep the power on at electric utilities, deploying fiber in telecommunications and helping geospatial users collect better data, more quickly and more safely. And at the end of every day we get to make & sell really cool, industry-leading measurement solutions that our customers love.
We’re fortunate to have assembled some of the world’s best measurement tech minds alongside leading industry experts that support the needs of our customers every day. Please contact us any time if you can help us on the mission.
Strategic Sales Director Utilities (Work From Home)
Leading Technology Company, ikeGPS, is seeking an exceptional Strategic Sales Director (Individual Contributor) targeting the nations largest electric utility organizations.
Work From Home (Remote) Opportunity
The Strategic Sales Director Role:
ikeGPS is seeking an experienced enterprise sales professional and manager to join our team as a player coach and help us build on our success and respond to this amazing growth opportunity. This individual will be joining ikeGPS at a time where weve already secured some notable utilities that serve as a foundation for success.
The Director of Sales for Utilities will be a key member of the Americas sales team for the Communications & Utilities Business Unit focused on developing and executing Sales Plans in pursuit of growing our business with a select list of electric utilities. In addition, this individual will play a key role in shaping our solution for utilities and help to develop our market & account approach going forward. The position will be supported by marketing and subject matter experts so that you can focus on presenting our capabilities, managing the sales process and making deals happen. The Director of Sales for Utilities will report to the SVP responsible for the Utilities and Communications Business Unit.
The Strategic Sales Director Responsibilities:
Leverage outstanding written and verbal communication skills to align IKE Analyze with qualified opportunities and manage the sales process. Time management, presence, presentation and follow-up skills are key to being successful in this position. The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to be a leader in the sales process.
The Director of Sales for Utilities possesses some or all the following:REQUIRED: 15+ years sales experience working with engineering or GIS-related applications for the distribution of electricityREQUIRED: 10+ years selling into electric utilities at their VP and C-Suite levels responsible for fiber and wireless outside field engineering deployments (existing relationships with utility organizations like Duke Energy, Pacific Gas & Electric, Edison, Exelon, etc.)REQUIRED: Availability to travel (25%-50%)REQUIRED: Proven history of consistent revenue & booking quotasCollege degree or comparable work experienceManager experience helpful, but not requiredExperience with mastering and managing a sales funnel and delivering accurate forecastsExperience researching and understanding what drives prospective buyersSolid analytical and problem-solving skills applied toward leveraging IKE resources and eliminating sales barriersSelf-motivated customer and team advocate that helps transition feedback into solution enhancements that help ike growComfort in the dynamic atmosphere of a technology-based, solution-oriented team with a rapidly expanding customer base
Hurricanes on the east coast and fires on the west coast are increasing the burden on electric utilities to minimize outages during the next big storm and mitigate fire risk. The increased pressure on utilities to be prepared is making the structural analysis and remedies for their aerial distribution networks a high priority. To date, ikeGPS has primarily been focused on changing the way communication companies like AT&T, Verizon and Crown Castle deploy fiber and wireless networks. IKEs Field Data collection devices, Cloud Software platform and Pole Load Analysis are achieving rapid adoption because we simply help communication companies deploy networks faster and safer while lowering deployment costs through better efficiency. Simply stated, ikeGPS helps communication companies attach to utility poles faster, safer and more efficiently. ikeGPS has learned that fulfilling our promise to communication companies is heavily reliant upon growing our presence with electric utilities, which are the primary owners of utility poles.
Learn more about us and our solution at ikegps.com.
ikeGPS’ Core Values:
At ikeGPS we seek to live to certain core values:
These help to create an environment where people can bring the best of themselves to work every day and underpin the best customer experience in our industry. Our core values are;
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then get in touch now to show us what you have.
Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in the United States.
JOB TITLE: QA Analyst – IKE Analyze
EMPLOYER: Ikegps Inc
DEPARTMENT: Ike Analyze
REPORTS TO: IKE Analyze QC Manager
EFFECTIVE DATE: Click here to enter a date.
This position is responsible for ensuring that IKE-Analyze delivers an accurate, high quality product on a consistent basis. You will review work completed by IKE-Analyze to determine if an analyst’s work has followed Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) established by IKE and followed project specified Work Instructions (WI). You will ultimately be deciding whether to deliver the product to the customer or send the product back to the analyst for correction / rework. In performing the QC role, you will be grading each IKE analyst on the quality of their work and helping to identify gaps in knowledge, processes, and/or technology that impact the quality of the products delivered by IKE-Analyze. You will be expected to maintain a daily targeted inspection rate and be able to justify your pass/fail decision if questioned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Inspect work product of IKE-A Analyst
• For poles that fail inspection, record reason for failure
• Understand and identify overhead communication assets (coax cables, copper cables, fiber cables, messengers, guy wires, power supplies, antenna, amplifiers, spices, etc.)
• Understand and identify overhead power distribution assets (poles, guys, brackets, cross arms, insulators, wires, transformers, capacitors, reclosers, regulators, streetlights, arrestors, switches, etc)
• Ability to read and understand IKE Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and IKE Work Instructions (WIs) across multiple projects.
• Verify IKE Analyst are following SOPs for IKE Office Annotations / Heights
• Verify IKE Analyst are following SOPs for pole / anchor location correction
• Verify IKE Analyst are following project specific WIs
• Verifies that pole loading models match the IKE records when applicable
• Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrate accuracy and efficiency in your daily work.
• This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Computer skills required: (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Google Docs, Sheets, Earth and Maps)
• Other skills that are a plus but not required:
o Possess hands-on experience with electric utilities, communication companies and/or engineering service providers.
o Previous experience with pole loading analysis preferred. Applicable programs include: PoleForeman, O-calc and SPIDA-calc.
o Experience utilizing IKE products and such as IKE Office.
• Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
• Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Judgement – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
• Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
• Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
• Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• This position requires working at a computer terminal either standing or sitting for the entire workday.
Inquiries from analysts, investors, and portfolio managers seeking additional information about ikeGPS are invited to contact:Glenn Milnes (CEO)