ikeGPS Group and its subsidiaries design, develop, market and sell smart laser measurement solutions. Numerous vertical industries and field data collection-based professionals use ikeGPS products to modernize the way measurements are taken and shared.
ikeGPS’ product portfolio uniquely combines intelligent software and hardware into comprehensive but simple-to-use tools. With an ike photograph, users can capture measurement, distance, location and other data in real time, significantly improving business processes, user productivity and safety.
ikeGPS is headquartered in Wellington, New Zealand. The company’s global sales, marketing and customer support teams are based in Broomfield, Colorado, with a regional office in Seattle.
ikeGPS Group is listed on both the New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZX) and the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the stock symbol of IKE. For current share price information and recent announcements, visit the corresponding NZX / ASX main board.
- ikeGPS Group Ltd Share Purchase Plan Announcement
- ikeGPS Share Purchase Plan offer
- ikeGPS SPP Application form
- ikeGPS Appendix 7
- ikeGPS SPP Notice of Offer of same class of financial products for issue
- Notice of Allotment of Securities
- ikeGPS Group Ltd Completes $5 Million Placement
- ikeGPS Placement Investor Presentation
- ikeGPS Placement Notice of Offer of same class financial products for issue
- ikeGPS Placement Announcement
- Notification of Issue of Additional Unlisted Options
- ikeGPS Group Annual Report Full Year 2018
- ikeGPS Full Year 2018 Results
- ikeGPS Full Year 2018 Financial Statements
- ikeGPS Full Year 2018 Results Presentation
- ikeGPS Q4 and Full Year Update 2018
- ikeGPS Q3 Update 2018
- ikeGPS Half Year Results 2018
- ikeGPS Half Year 2018 Financial Statements
- ikeGPS Share Purchase Plan 2017
- ikeGPS Group Annual Report Full Year 2017
- ikeGPS Full Year 2017 Results
- ikeGPS Full Year 2017 Financial Statements
- ikeGPS Full Year 2017 Results Presentation
- ikeGPS Full Year 2017 Update
- ikeGPS Half Year 2017 Appendix 1
- ikeGPS Half Year 2017 Directors Commentary
- ikeGPS Half Year 2017 Financial Statements
- ikeGPS Half Year 2017 Results Presentation
- ikeGPS Group Annual Report Full Year 2016
- ikeGPS Financial Statements Full Year 2016
- ikeGPS Results Presentation Full Year 2016
- ikeGPS Half Year 2016 Financial Statements
- ikeGPS Group Announces Full Year Audited Results For 2015
- ikeGPS Group Annual Review Full Year 2015
- ikeGPS Group Annual Report Full Year 2015 to Shareholders
- 2018 Annual Meeting Results
- CEO’s 2018 Annual General Meeting presentation
- Chairman’s 2018 Annual General Meeting address
- ikeGPS 2018 AGM Notice of Meeting
- AT&T specifying IKE for aerial Make-Ready-Engineering
- IKE Analyse contracts won
- ikeGPS 2019 Q1 update
- ikeGPS Announces Reseller Agreement with Global Geospatial Leader, Esri
- ikeGPS Announces Reseller Agreement With Western Data Systems
- ikeGPS Announces New Partnership With Solar Gard
- ikeGPS, Spandex Announce Spike Distribution for European Sign Market
- ikeGPS Dual Listed on the ASX
- ikeGPS Introduces IKE 4, Its Fourth-Generation Field Data Collection Solution
- ikeGPS Introduces Spicers as New Australian Spike Reseller
- ikeGPS, Total Supply Announce Spike Distribution for New Zealand
The ikeGPS board believes good governance is based on a set of principles and behaviours to ensure the company operates in a transparent, fair, ethical way and serves the interests of shareholders. The board’s corporate governance framework takes into consideration standards in New Zealand, the principles and guidelines issued by the Financial Markets Authority, and the best practice code issued by NZX. The following charters and governance guidelines have been adopted.
- Corporate Governance Code
- Audit and Risk Management Committee Charter
- Nominations and Remuneration Committee Charter
What are the ikeGPS Group stock symbols?
New Zealand Exchange: IKE
Australian Securities Exchange: IKE
How do I invest from New Zealand?
To invest in ikeGPS please contact your stockbroker. A complete list of New Zealand stockbrokers and other information about buying or selling shares on the NZX can be found on the NZX website.
How do I invest from Australia?
To invest in ikeGPS please contact your stockbroker. A complete list of Australian stockbrokers and other information about buying or selling shares on the ASX can be found on the ASX website.
New Zealand investors:
PO Box 91976
+64 9 375 5998
Level 12, 680 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 1300 554 474
+61 2 9287 0303
Inquiries from analysts, investors, and portfolio managers seeking additional information about ikeGPS are invited to contact:
Glenn Milnes (CEO)
ikeGPS Level One,
42 Adelaide Rd Wellington 6021,
Office: +64 4 382 8064