2020 IKE Field Release Notes
IKE Field 1.1.23 – August 10, 2020
- Clone Collection feature: Gives users the ability to clone collection details from other collections (sorted based from the nearest location first). For example, if users entered wire information on their first collection, they can copy this information on any later collection within the same Job.
- This tool is accessed by tapping the top right corner icon, right of the form name (seen below) within a collection.
- Prevent the collection name and form name from overlapping when the names are longer.
- Prevent IKE Field from intermittent unresponsiveness when navigating between Jobs and collections.
IKE Field 1.1.22 – June 22, 2020
- Remove time tracking and redundant logging to increase IKE Field speed
IKE Field 1.1.21 May 5, 2020
- Improvements to form version visibility
- Department List ordered alphabetically
IKE Field 1.1.20 – April 20, 2020
- Forms are displayed with their edit version for increased version transparency
- IKE Analyze customer feature only: IKE Analyze features are automatically provided to existing IKE Analyze customers
- IKE Analyze customer feature only: Enhancements for existing IKE Analyze feature “additional user roles”- provides better messaging for Viewer/ Downloader roles and allows Editor role to upload to IKE Office.
IKE Field 1.1.18 – February 14, 2020
- IKE Analyze internal: Location tool support for features in IKE Office: IKE Analyze can manually edit a feature and the location field takes precedence over the IKE Photo location
- Retain zoom level on map in IKE Field when returning from editing a collection
- Correct appearance of thumbnail photos in vector measurement photos
IKE Field 1.1.17 – February 10, 2020
- Custom IKE Analyze feature to color code points on the IKE Field map based on a field, to correspond with format on IKE Office.
IKE Field 1.1.16 (1862) – January 13, 2020
- RTK Network connection remains active longer (only for IKE+)
- ikePhoto requires GPS connection to take photo