2018 IKE Field Release Notes
IKE Field 1.1.2(1033) – November 26, 2018
- Auto-creation of database backups on device
- Data is now backed up automatically so that if an issue occurs and the data is corrupted, IKE development may recover the data
- Prevent long field titles from covering the field input space within the data collection form
IKE Field 1.1.1(1033) – November 13, 2018
- Tool icons in IKE Field are now consistent with IKE Office.
- A warning will now appear if collections are being uploaded without an IKE photo.
IKE Field 1.1.0 – October 24, 2018
- When connected to WiFi, users will receive a notification in IKE Field of available updates. Users no longer need to visit the Google Play Store to update the app.
- Once the user selects “UPDATE” they will need to select “Install” on the screen below:
- Span measurements and bearing will now appear with the span label.
- When creating a new job, users will now see a very distinct “SELECT FORM” and “CREATE JOB” tab.
IKE Field 1.0.58 – July 19, 2018
- Parse fills the device internal storage with cached images.
IKE Field 1.0.57 – July 19, 2018
- Setting Menu Improvement
- Username is now visible on top of the setting menu
- Gap forms when multiple collections are copied.
- Crashes when the space under the collections is swiped right.
- Crash when opening an empty select list.
- Backing out of a form download repeatedly can crash the app.
- Form screen, users with multiple departments won’t see the number of forms.
IKE Field 1.0.55 – May 31, 2018
- New IKE Field App
- New IKE Field v1.0.55 app have been released.
- Copy Tool
- Have the ability to copy the entire pole within a job.
- Swipe Right to copy pole.
- New Map
- Map screen has been changed from Google map to Mapbox.
- Contrast Improvement
- Backlight button has been removed and added Exposure/Contrast slider.
- Compass Calibration crashes the Application.
- Jobs with Point to Point data Failed to upload.
- IKE Field Login, unnecessary error message displayed when User doesn’t belong to a department.
IKE Field 1.0.54 – May 21, 2018
- Contrast Improvement
- Improvements on the camera exposure.
- IKE Field app (v1.0.53) Freezes and Error Report Occurs.
- Cannot see the Camera Back-Light button in bright sunlight.
- User cannot upload a single collection after logging back in following change a password.
- Under slow connections you can’t select a form from a different department.
IKE Field 1.0.52 – May 8, 2018
- Data Collection
- Device Serial number shown along with collected data.
- Hidden Fields
- SPIDAcalc and O-Calc Data Collection forms, common fields that are not in use will be hidden.
- To show hidden common fields, click on Settings and turn on Show Hidden Fields.
IKE Field 1.0.50 – May 3, 2018
- Logout Button
- Logout button is available in the More button menu.
- Detail Labels
- More Detailed Labels added for Subform
IKE Field 1.0.48 – April 2, 2018
- Switch Department
- Users belonging to multiple departments can switch departments in Ike Field.
IKE Field 1.0.45 – April 2, 2018
- Check list
- Navigation features bar added to Ike Field to verify data collection.
- Swipe in from the right to bring up the navigation drawer.
- Last Selections List
- LAST SELECTIONS list added to the pick list on Ike Field.
IKE Field 1.0.44 – April 2, 2018
- Searching Tool Improvement
- Auto filter list values have been updated, users can type the first few characters in the filter box to limit the number of values in the list.
- Copying tool
- Users have the ability to Copy any existing Subform within a collection.
- Swipe right on the Subform to copy.
- Delete Tool
- Users have the ability to Delete Subform within a collection.
- Swipe left on the Subform to delete.
- Move Tool
- Users have the ability to Move Subform up and down within a collection.
- Click, hold, and drag feature to move Subform.
IKE Field 1.0.41 – April 2, 2018
- Capture Orientation of Equipment
- Users have the ability to capture the orientation of equipment (found in the More button in the Number tool).
- Timestamps added to the collection, users have the ability to track when data has been collected.