This operating system update only impacts users with IKE hardware in the 3600 series.
How do I know what IKE device series I have?
Check the back side of your IKE- every IKE has a serial number that is 8 digits. It will always start with 1600, 2600, or 3600.
- Fixed issue for IKE+ units using RTK correction services. Devices can now be set to sleep and achieve RTK Fix after they are turned back on.
- Increased system speed through updating RAM configuration
- Remove need for end user permission acceptance for IKE Field and GPS Config apps.
- SD Card configuration improvements
- Optimized pre-installed apps
How to Update the IKE 3600 Hardware Operating System
Please review the OS Update Process Steps.
If you encounter any issues, please reach out to ikeGPS Customer Support.