1. Use QR Code or visit office.ikegps.com on your smartphone or computer. Dismiss the IKE Office on Mobile warning.
2. Select “I don’t have an IKE ID account”
3. Enter your email address associated to your IKE Office/ IKE Field account. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Click the link in the email to “SET PASSWORD”
5. Enter your new password, confirm, and complete upgrading to IKE ID.
6. Re-Open IKE Field
7. Select “Log in to IKE Field with IKE ID”. Then enter the credentials you just created.