2019 IKE Field Release Notes
IKE Field 1.1.15 (1853) – December 16, 2019
- New messaging to inform users when their session token has expired
- Store additional information with IKE photos for IKE+ real-time corrections
IKE Field 1.1.14 (1830) – December 3, 2019
- IKE+ users gain access to the new GPS Config App to control their RTK enabled GPS system within the IKE+. After updating, IKE+ users will see the new menu option “Update GPS Config App”.
IKE Field 1.1.11 (1749) – June 24, 2019
- Double tool bar when selecting jobs
- Database migration issues for users updating from very old versions of IKE Field
IKE Field 1.1.10 – June 7, 2019
- Check for updates to the app immediately. Now, within the IKE Field menu, you can check for updates and update the app on your own schedule.
- Manual height fields, text, and number input fields now have dialog boxes to input data.
- Number fields are limited to a max length of 20 characters. No limit on characters for text fields.
- Compass Calibration new user interface and improved internal calibration recording.
- Job names on a device have been made department independent. Previously, you could not create the same job name in multiple departments on the same device.
- Speed and efficiency improvements for app process time
IKE Field 1.1.6 (1400) – February 28, 2019
- Removal of the Forms Screen. Users can still access the forms list when creating a new Job, and then tapping “Select Form”.
- Low space warning will pop up when IKE Field’s available memory is less than 1 gb (Gigabyte). If a user sees this message they should free some space by deleting old jobs that have already been uploaded to the IKE Office Cloud.
- Prevent IKE Field from storing invalid IDs for collections
IKE Field 1.1.4 (1185) – January 15, 2019
- Improved user experience for Map Screen
- Within Map Screen, users can view additional information about a collection when the marker is tapped. A second tap brings the user to the collection screen.