IKE Office v2.6.2: Bug Fixes and Technical Improvements
- Retirement of Login endpoint. The endpoint was deprecated with the move to a new authentication system for IKE Office and IKE Field.
- If you are using a version of IKE Field previous to v1.3.0, please update the application as soon as possible.
- Developers utilizing the API, please update your scripts following the IKE Office API documentation to gain an access token.
- The unique Job ID assigned to a job an IKE Office will now remain the same when the job title is updated.
- Technical backend and security improvements.
- Bugfix: Independent of the speed of input, base offset measurements will be retained consistently and correctly. Previously, if the information was typed very quickly it was sometimes not retained by IKE Office.
- Bugfix for exports for Spidacalc v7.3.