IKE Office 2.2.0: Span Direction Arrow, Enhancements, and Bug Fixes
New Feature Spotlight
Span Direction Arrow
Understanding the spatial context of a pole in relation to its spans and surroundings can be difficult. The span direction arrow is overlaid on the IKE photo to indicate the direction an active span is headed. The arrow is only visible when a user clicks within a span subform. As soon as you click elsewhere the arrow disappears.
Other New Features
- Job Name as a column in Excel Export.*
- Browser Support Check:*
IKE Office will notify you briefly if you use it in a non-supported browser. IKE Office is fully supported and tested in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge browsers. Some functionality may not be present in other browsers.
- Span Color Coding- in limited Office PRO departments for evaluation.
- Vague error message at login no longer occurs; previously upon login some users received message “an error occurred”.
- Text Field Cursor no longer jumps to end of line when text extends to a new line.
- Very long search queries no longer result in indefinitely spinning wheel.
*Indicates that this is a standard IKE Office feature available to all subscription levels. All other items mentioned are IKE Office PRO Features. Learn more about the added benefits of IKE Office PRO.