- Collect and upload data from IKE Field
- View, edit and annotate data
- Export deliverables
- Create and edit forms
- Use the majority of IKE Pro features if the account has access
Admins can do everything a User can. Additionally, Admins have the ability to:
- Invite more users or admins to the IKE Office department
- Change a User to Admin, or Admin to User
- View the list of all Users and Admins that belong to the department
- Merge, rename, or delete jobs and collections
- Copy forms into another department that they are also Admin in
- Delete forms.
If the department has IKE Pro features, the Admin can:
- Move jobs or collections to other departments they are in,
- Import data into IKE Office from a CSV file to create a new job
- Assign jobs to Users or other Admins
- and more.
We recommend not making every person an Admin so there is less risk of jobs being accidentally deleted. Of course, deleted items can be recovered, but this must be requested.